We like books.
We're interested in ways to help more people (especially kids) like books.
You can read more about our company at www.capstonepub.com.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

More Katie Woo!

Yes, I know, there has been a lot of talk about Katie Woo on the blog as of late, but how can we not? She's just SO cute! When Fran Manushkin (the author) sent me these photos, I had to share them with you. She visited Herbert Hoover school in Pennsylvania yesterday, and they welcomed her with the fabulous cake below-isn't it great? It was made by one of the parents, and it perfectly sums up Katie- from the lettering, to the colors, to the flowers.

The second photo is of a drawing a student made with her own version of Katie Woo. I love that it says "books are one of my favorite things", because I feel the very same way!

2 comments:

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Great cake! The parent that made it did a super job. :)

Cute poster!

Laurie S. Sutton said...

Those are calories an author can enjoy!