We like books.
We're interested in ways to help more people (especially kids) like books.
You can read more about our company at www.capstonepub.com.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Words of Wisdom Wednesday: Go tell your momma what the big boys read!

This morning as I was eating my bowl of Wheaties for breakfast, I couldn’t help but remember their catchy jingle, “Go tell your momma what the big boys eat!” But this time, it crept back into my head as “Go tell your momma what the big boys READ!” That’s exactly what we want to do – get boys excited about reading. Have them shout it from the rooftops! Tell their moms, dads, brothers, sisters, friends, and classmates, “Hey, look what I just read!” At Stone Arch, we create books that build confidence in young readers so they feel good about reading and want to do more of it. We have exciting stories about topics boys love – sports, monsters, mysteries, science, and scary stories – all with a special, easy-to-read font. Here is a sample of our new Fall titles – don’t be surprised if you hear shouting from the rooftops!

1 comment:

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

You make me wish I was teaching again! I love your excitment. :)