We like books.
We're interested in ways to help more people (especially kids) like books.
You can read more about our company at www.capstonepub.com.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Return to Titanic finally arrives!


Over the summer, I gave a quick sneak peek at some exciting new books I was working on, but that seems like ages ago! Well, the last of our ISO copies arrived yesterday, and I'm just so excited I had to share. In the box was the brand-new, 4-book set I've been dying to see on my desk . . . Return to Titanic.

In the books you'll meet Maya and Tucker, two best friends who get the chance of a lifetime when they discover a magical collection of Titanic artifacts at a local museum. The two friends are sent back in time, to Titanic's maiden voyage, to experience the doomed ship for themselves. Along the way, they meet new friends and discover mysteries that must be solved. The books are filled with twists, turns, a few laughs, and best of all, adventure. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed working on them!

1 comment:

Scott Murphy said...

Yes! They look great! can't wait to see them in person!