We like books.
We're interested in ways to help more people (especially kids) like books.
You can read more about our company at www.capstonepub.com.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Hello Genius!

Say hello to Hello Genius, our new line of board books for toddlers.



Featuring perfect topics for kids 0-4 (tooth-brushing, toilet learning, mealtime manners, and bathtime), these four new books were under many Stone Arch staffers' Christmas trees this past holiday.

As the parent of a 17-month-old boy, I know half of what I look for in a book for my son is something that appeals to me, too. After all, if it's a favorite, I might be reading it fifteen times in a row. These books are great for that. The text is fun, the illustrations are adorable, the colors are exciting—you're not going to be bored while you're reading these books to your child, and you won't roll your eyes internally when they look at you with those puppy-dog eyes and beg for another read. Really.

Here are a couple of our toddlers (Raini and Sofia) enjoying the Hello Genius books.


3 comments:

Kris said...

Awwww....that's cute! Looks like something my little one would like!
http://thecajunbooklady.blogspot.com/

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Very cute! I didn't realize that you did board books.

Unknown said...

OMG-what beauties! The girls not the books, although they're good looking too!