We like books.
We're interested in ways to help more people (especially kids) like books.
You can read more about our company at www.capstonepub.com.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy February!


We are back! It's been busy around here, (when is it not, really?) 2011 is off to an exciting start for us, and we will have much to share with you in the coming year.

Did you know that February is I Love to Read Month? Well, we certainly love our books around here, and many of us, myself included, are total book junkies. By the looks of my TBR pile, I have a lot of reading to do, but with the weather still cold and the snow piled high outside my window, I can't imagine a better activity. How are you celebrating I Love to Read Month? Do you have any reading goals for the new year? We would love to hear about them!

No comments: