We like books.
We're interested in ways to help more people (especially kids) like books.
You can read more about our company at www.capstonepub.com.

Monday, July 9, 2012

A Pinterest Connection

Unlike everyone else, I have not invested any time in Pinterest yet. However, I recently got this email from my cousin (a kindergarten teacher) and think I might need to make some time for it:


I was just making my list of new books to buy for next year and  the one on the top of my list is Lacey Walker, Nonstop Talker. It is pinned ALL OVER Pinterest on all the teacher boards. 


It's always nice to know that a book you wrote or edited is relevant in the classroom. In fact, it's just nice to know that someone else has read it! So I  might just embrace this Pinterest thing. Clearly people know what they are talking about!:)  

No comments: