We like books.
We're interested in ways to help more people (especially kids) like books.
You can read more about our company at www.capstonepub.com.

Monday, August 22, 2011

No More Diapers! (We hope.)


Big things are on the horizon for this little girl.

We've entered a new phase at my house these days. It is a phase of hope and hard work and energy. It's a phase that has people swiftly stopping in the middle of activities in order to get a two-year-old where she needs to go. It is potty-training time.

Potty training means I get to spend extra time reading to my tot. We read about trucks and puppies and cows (or moos, as she calls them). And of course we read, Duck Goes Potty. I often wish that my daughter's enthusiasm for this particular book translated into real results. But if I'm patient, I'm sure it will.


No comments: