We like books.
We're interested in ways to help more people (especially kids) like books.
You can read more about our company at www.capstonepub.com.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Spoiler Alert!

Confession time: I rarely read an entire book without skipping to the end and perusing the final chapter. I always go back and read the rest of the book in its entirety. I tend to enjoy the journey more if I know where it will lead.

Now this habit is completely appalling to many of the fellow readers in my life. They insist that knowing the end ruins the experience. But it turns out that science is on my side. According to a new study by researchers at the University of San Diego, knowing the end of a story doesn't ruin a story. It actually enhances it! I knew I was right all along.

Anyone out there want to confess to loving spoilers? Anyone still insisting that knowing the end ruins the experience? We want to know!

No comments: