We like books.
We're interested in ways to help more people (especially kids) like books.
You can read more about our company at www.capstonepub.com.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Father's Day to Our Favorite Dads


My dad is one of the most avid readers I know, but I rarely saw him read more than the newspaper and an occasional magazine while growing up. Now that I'm grown, I realize that long work days at his auto body shop left little time to relax with a novel.

Once he retired, it became clear that he loved a good book. He'll read mysteries, biographies, historical fiction, military histories, and even romance novels. As long as the story is juicy, he doesn't care if he was the intended audience. Best of all, his post-retirement passion made it a lot easier for his nine kids to shop for him. There is a good chance his to-read list will be full after Sunday.

Happy Father's Day to dads everywhere, including our own Captone Fiction fathers.

No comments: