We like books.
We're interested in ways to help more people (especially kids) like books.
You can read more about our company at www.capstonepub.com.

Friday, July 8, 2011

"Houston, we have a problem."



After 30 years, NASA's space shuttle program is nearing an end. Atlantis launched from Florida this morning with success. I'll be honest, I'm not really a fan of space or space travel. It doesn't really excite or interest me. In fact, I got my worst grade ever in college astronomy (yes, I'm still bitter). However, I will never forget where I was when the Challenger exploded. And while I may never understand why someone would want to travel to space, I can still appreciate the significance of the program to our history and our culture. In fact, I may just have to rent Apollo 13 or Armageddon this weekend to celebrate.

No comments: